Horizon Signal Technologies, Inc. Limited Warranty
- Horizon Signal Technologies, hereinafter referred to as HST, warrants New or Used HST Equipment and accessories
to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of receipt of goods,
subject to the conditions and restrictions contained herein.
- HST further warrants New Service Parts furnished under this warranty to be free from defects in material and
workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from date of shipment, or the remaining time on the HST warranty on
the uni to which the Service Part is attached.
- Exceptions to the general warranty statements above pertain to the following equipment installed at the factory:
• LED signal indications are warranted for a period of five (5) years from date of
• Signal Controllers are warranted for a period of two (2) years
• Battery Chargers are warranted for a period of two (2) years.
• Batteries and tires are covered by the manufactures warranty. All warranty claims
should be addressed through the manufacturers as HST does not warrant these
- This warranty does not apply to a product that has not been installed or maintained in accordance with the
manufacturer’s instructions, has been subjected to damage in an accident, abused or neglected during operation,
repaired or modified by persons other than the manufacturer, its employees or authorized agents, or failed to have
- The buyer expressly agrees that the buyer’s sole remedy and the manufacturer’s sole responsibility, in respect
to a warranty claim, is exclusively limited to repair or replacement at the manufacturer’s option of product or
a portion thereof found by the manufacturer to be defective. The manufacturer is not responsible for labor or
other expended charges by buyer including transportation charges and shall not be liable for any incidental
or consequential damages connected with repair of a product deemed to be defective or with installation
or replacement of repaired product. Further, the manufacturer disclaims any liability for any incidental or
consequential damages, including lost or duplicated time or expense accruing for any reason, to the owner or
user of any products sold by the manufacturer, whether claim is made in contract or in tort or under any theory of
warranty, negligence or otherwise.
- Subsequent Owners. Horizon Signal warranty covers the retail purchaser and all subsequent owners of the
equipment during the specified warranty period. Should you sell this equipment it is therefore important that you
complete the warranty registration form (attached above) and deliver the warranty document to the buyer so that
the new owner can sign the registration form and forward it to HST Service Department to obtain the remaining
warranty benefits, if required.
- The terms and conditions of the warranty cannot be altered without the written consent of the manufacturer.
- The HST warranty includes parts and labor costs required to repair or replace equipment at the selling Dealer’s
- The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other express, statutory and implied warranties, including
those of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. There are no warranties, which extend beyond the
language in the previous nine (9) paragraphs.