SQ4® Emergency Intersection Control
Controls an Entire Intersection After a Power Outage
The SQ4 Portable Traffic Signal System has been specifically engineered for authorities to respond quickly to emergency intersection control. The SQ4 System is ideal for emergency applications resulting from loss of power or infrastructure. Whether it’s a hurricane, tornado, earthquake or man-made disaster the SQ4 System provides safe reliable performance you can count on every time. A compact footprint, highly reflective delineation and unmatched reliability facilitates the placement of the SQ4 System in the center of the intersection. The battery pack provides 2 weeks of continuous operation without charging. The SQ4 System features fast efficient deployment with standard ball indications and optional turn arrows.
The SQ4 System features deployment height options of 10 ft. or 14 ft. for maximum visibility (measured from the bottom of the green to the road surface). The software based operating system conforms to NEMA performance standards and includes an integrated conflict monitor. The SQ4 System can be operated in a fixed time or manual mode via the wireless handheld remote. The SQ4 has been designed as a dual propose system. With the appropriate add-on components the SQ4 can be converted to our popular SQ2T Portable Traffic Signal Trailer for use in typical work zone traffic control applications.
Innovative Traffic Control Systems, Advancements in Work Zone Safety Technology
SQ4 Features and Benefits
- Signal heads interchangeable with SQ2T System
- Full matrix operating system
- Bulletproof 900 MHZ radio communication option
- True green time extensions
- Manual, fixed time, & traffic actuated operation mode options
- Wireless remote operation mode option
- Work zone indication light to provide visual cues
- Fast, efficient deployment and relocation
- Fully MUTCD and NCHRP 350 compliant